Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Heeeeres me!

I'm back.

After nine months of not really being arsed I've decided that this blog needs resurrected. I could have used this as a personal blog and created a new one for my political musings but my political musings are a lot more interesting than my personal life (and my political musings are not very interesting) so here we have a fusion of the two, along with any other crap that comes to mind.

I intend to use this blog as practice for any journalistic work I may undertake in the future. But it's more than that. There will be creative writing and I may use it as a kind of confessional but I hesitate to do this. Do I really want to bare my soul to God knows how many millions of people - not that that many people will be interested in the whingings of a 22-year old student from Northern Ireland. Just in the off chance - you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home